Are you looking for a healthy, refreshing summer recipes? Delicious, nutritious and easy to prepare? We have this incredable sandwich created by Chef Ryan Harris, at Contimo in Napa. https://contimonapa.com/
Ham & Cheese with Datehini and Apples:
- 4 oz Contimo Smoked Ham
- 2 slices Emmenal (swiss cheese)
- 1/3 crisp apple sliced
- 1 tbsp dijon
- A good smear of Sepoli Datehini
- 1/3 cup Shredded Lettuce for crunch
- 1 Toasted wheat roll
1. Toast the bread
2. Spread generously with Datehini on one side
3. Spread a thin layer of dijon on the other
4. Place the ham across both sides
5. Cover with cheese, apples, and lettuce.
6. Close it and enjoy it!
This sandwich is great cold or pressed hot. If you press it a panini press or bake it don’t add the lettuce until after its heated.
Photo credit: @hungrygrilwanders