No time? No worries! Here are 5 fast breakfast ideas high in protein, fiber, and Omega 3 to swirl up in under 5 minutes.
- Datehini on toasted rye: Toast, meet Datehini. As simple as it is easy. Mix things up a little by replacing the PB&J (peanut butter and jelly) sandwich with a TD&- (tahini, date and… nothing else) sandwich in the school lunchbox.
- Spinach and kale smoothie: Swirl 2 spoons of Datehini in with greens and your favorite milk. As a pro mixologist myself, I add blueberries to balance the color and banana for texture.
- Elevated Oatmeal: Swirl 2 spoons of your favorite Datehini flavor into your oatmeal of choice. Add raisins and sprinkle cacao nibs for sensational textures.
- Datehini and fruit bowl: I start the week every Monday with a new combination of Datehini dip with fruits and raw vegetables; apple slices, celery sticks, carrots and more. My personal favorite: Cinnamon Datehini with apple slices and Vanilla Datehini with banana.
- Sunday morning spread: Weekends are made for cheat days. But while you may need to bend the 5-minute rule to whip up pancakes or crepes, spreading them with Datehini means you don't have to cheat on adding the flavor.